We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
1. Our core beliefs regarding user privacy and data protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
2. Relevant legislation
This website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
This site’s compliance with the above legislation, all of which are stringent in nature, means that this site is likely compliant with the data protection and user privacy legislation set out by many other countries and territories as well. If you are unsure about whether this site is compliant with your own country of residences’ specific data protection and user privacy legislation you should contact our data protection officer (details of whom can be found in section 11 for clarification).
3. Personal information that this website collects and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
This website uses automatically collected information and other information collected through cookies and similar technologies to:
- Personalize our service, such as remembering a information so that you will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of this website and third-party marketing activities
- Monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed
You can obtain more information about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
3.2 Forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using any of the forms on our website, and providing you give your consent for us to do so, your data will be stored in the website’s database. This data will be stored on our server, details of which can be found in section 6 below.
Should you choose to contact us using an email link, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website.
4. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. How we store your personal information
As detailed in section 3.2 above, if you submit a form on our website some personal information will be stored within this website’s database.
6. About this website’s server
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
7. Marketing and opting out
If you give your consent, we may contact you by mail, telephone, sms, text/picture/video message, email, about services, promotions, special offers and charitable causes that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any further direct marketing communications from us or our business partners, you can opt out at any time by contact the Data Protection Officer displayed in section 11 below.
8. How long we will store your data
We will store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing. The data may be deleted in the following circumstances:
- You have withdrawn your consent to data processing
- The original purpose for processing the data is no longer relevant or cannot be performed any more.
- The data is no longer up to date or accurate
9. Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
10. Data Controller
- The data controller of this website is: Zing Event Management Limited (company number 7122050 )
- Whose registered office is: The Office, Home Farm Dairy, Shute End Road, Alderbury, Salisbury SP5 3DJ.
- And whose operating office is: The Office, Home Farm Dairy, Shute End Road, Alderbury, Salisbury SP5 3DJ.
11. Data Protection Officer
- Jasmine Bellinger
- Zing Event Management Limited
- 01722 711424